(Sunday after Labor Day – June)
8:00 a.m. Quiet Communion
10:30 a.m. Traditional Worship with Choir
11:30 a.m. Fellowship
(First Sunday in July - Labor Day)
9:30 a.m. Traditional Worship with Choir
On November 26 we will have a Pot Luck Luncheon following the 10:30 service in honor of Pastor Pamela Hoh, who has served as our Intentional Interim Pastor since January 2016. Call the church office at 518-458-1462 to sign up.
- Women of all ages are invited to attend the Pot Luck Dinner and Christmas Gift/Re-Gift Exchange on Tuesday, November 28 at 6 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. We will be using a Reformation theme, so gifts should include a rose motif (see Luther's Seal) and/or the color red. Re-gifting is encouraged! New purchases have a $15 limit. Bring a friend or two and celebrate the Christmas season at an evening of fun and fellowship! A sign-up sheet is posted in the Narthex. You can also contact Kathy Crouse to sign up or request more information.
- Our annual pork and sauerkraut dinner will be on Sunday, December 10th from 4-6 p.m. The menu will include, roast pork, sauerkraut, mashed potatoes, applesauce, green beans, rolls, dessert, coffee, tea and milk. The cost, payable at the door will be, Adults- $11.00: Children 6-12 $6.00: and Children under 5 - free. Take outs will be available. If you have questions please call the office at 518-458-4562.
- Once again, it is time to get your orders in for poinsettias to be placed on the altar for Christmas. The cost this year is $11.00 and the money and the form must be in by Sunday Dec 3. There are sign-up forms located in the narthex.
- Just Breathe - Participants of contemplation at Good Shepherd will be meeting every Wednesday evening from 7:00–7:30 p.m. in November.
- To donate to the Disaster Response effort please use an ELCA Disaster Response Envelope (available in the Narthex and Sanctuary) and make your check out to Good Shepherd. 100% of the funds will be used for the relief effort.