WORSHIP SERVICES

Led by The Rev. Edwina E. Landry

*Due to COVID-19, all religious services have been canceled until further notice. However, we invite you to click here for our:

Online Services
Children's Corner
Worship Service Schedule*
8:00 a.m. Spoken Communion Service
10:30 a.m. Traditional Worship Service with Choir
11:30 a.m. Fellowship

More Information

Receive the Midweek Message

Tithe.ly Donate Online

Tithe.ly

Make an Online Donation Today!

GROW & LEARN

(Sunday after Labor Day - June)
9:15 a.m. Adult Discussion & Bible Studies
9:15 a.m. Christian Education For All Ages & Generations
More information for Youth
More Information for Adults

All are welcome at Good Shepherd Lutheran Church a Reconciling in Christ CongregationLutheran Rose

 

NEWS & EVENTS

WATCH and worship with Pastor Edwina by by clicking the "Online Services" button located on this page.

WATCH 9 at 9 by the Upstate Synod: Join others online in short yet meaningful worship by singing, praying and listening. If you want to watch live, log in to Facebook and search for Upstate New York Synod every day by 9:00 AM. These sessions are also recorded so they can be viewed anytime.

Thank you to all the volunteers who showed up for our Food Drive on Saturday, April 25th! Our next food drive will take place on Saturday, May 9th, 1:00-2:00 pm in the Good Shepherd parking lot. Any cash donations will be given to the Crop Walk which helps feed the hungry and needy in our area.

 

Annual Crop Walk - Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the 37th annual Albany CROP Hunger Walk will not take place in person, but will happen virtually this year. On Sunday, May 3rd, we ask you to participate by walking alone, with a few immediate family members (keeping 6 feet apart), or chatting and texting to friends while walking. Walk in your backyard, neighborhood, in a park, or any other desired location. Remember that 25% of the funds raised goes to local food pantries and soup kitchens. The other 75% supports the work of the Church World Service and its partners for hunger relief and development projects around the world.

Go online to crophungerwalk.org/albanyny

Once there, search for Good Shepherd Lutheran Church Loudonville to either register to walk virtually with the team, or to donate financially. If you prefer to send a check, they may be made out to CWS/CROP and mailed to CACC Office, 646 State St., Albany, NY 12203. Donations can be sent through June.

May/June Cluster Collection - Throughout May & June the Lutheran Cluster congregations are asked to donate via their website, to Things of My Very Own (TOMVO), a non-profit organization, located in Schenectady that provides crisis intervention services to children who have been impacted by extensive abuse and/or neglect.
COVID-19 Response. In addition to their regular services, Things of My Very Own is also providing emergency services to children 17-and-under who are affected by quarantines, precautionary quarantines and those who are deemed high-risk due to other COVID-19 related concerns. During this challenging time you can help children in crisis stay safe and healthy as they work to overcome the abuse they’ve endured.
Please access the following link:  https://thingsofmyveryown.org/ click on donations and include Albany Lutheran Cluster in the message box.

 

Qi Gong Classes canceled until further notice: Saturdays- 9:30 am to 11:00 am. Registration is required. You can call or text Maria at (518) 629-5800. Email CoreFourHC@gmail.com. Website is CoreFourHealthcoaching.com or MariaPatrickHealthCoach.com. Classes are $10 per session.

 

Comments are closed.